PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
WHAT IS IT
PDP is the process of creating an action plan based on awareness, values, reflection, goals and planning for your personal development for self-improvement. It allows you to expand and improve skills and knowledge effectively to your ability.
The process involved usually starts with a statement of your aspirations and goals. This is then addressed with the practitioner and together you can work on steps and stages to achieve it.
Depending on the person, certain matters are addressed such as:
- Defining achievements and setting proactive goals.
- Creating an action plan and planning together key stages.
- Evaluating and assessing the developments.
It is critical for you to fully engage with the process and take responsibility of yourself for the future that you wish to implement in your life. The Practitioner will take time to understand what works well for you and what does not in order to make the most out of your sessions.
HOW DOES IT HELP
PDP helps by developing skills and knowledge that will enable you to move ahead in your life. As individuals we procrastinate about matters that can really help us move forward in our lives, this can be due to fear of change, fear of failure or lack of self belief embedded by others as well as ourselves. At times we need an objective voice to help us look at what really is stopping us and breaking down the obstacles in our way. A practitioner will help you to explore your goals in a different light making it less daunting and more manageable to you.
The benefits for PDP is getting the best out of you and making decisions to get the best out of your life. PDP can help in numerous aspects of ones life such as:
- Healthy lifestyle training & diet and health promotion sessions
- Life coaching
- Career change/coaching
- Building confidence & raising self-esteem
- Anxiety & stress management
- Motivational coaching & Procrastination
- Time management, change management
- Work-life balance
PDP moves you from where you are now to where you want to be with clear objectives and support from your practitioner.
WHY CHOOSE IT?
Choose PDP if you want to maximise your personal potential.
Ask yourself if:
- I need to make a change in my life?
- I have the skills to do something different but am not sure where to start?
- I can achieve more in my life?
- I have so many ideas and want to make them real?
- I want to make a change in myself?
- I need to improve my self confidence?
- I need to improve productivity?
- I need to take care of my health?
- I need to communicate better?
- I need to make resolutions?
If you have answered yes to a few of the above questions than PDP may just be what you are looking for.
|Employed, Self Employed or Student over 26||Unemployed, Receiving Benefits, Low income or Students under 25|
|6 Sessions £99 inc 2 free sessions||6 Sessions £48|
|8 Sessions £150 inc 2 free sessions||8 Sessions £79|
|10 Sessions £200 inc 2 free sessions||10 Sessions £99|
|Thereafter £25 per session||
For further information or to book contact the Counselling Coordinator on email@example.com