NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING
WHAT IS IT
The process in which to understand how you organise your thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results
you do. In essence (Neuro) Your mind and how you think, (Linguistic) the language you use us to communicate, (Programming) how you order your behaviours and actions to generate results.
To begin with, the Practitioner will establish what you want to change and what issues you may want to overcome. Depending on what you say different exercises will be used to understand how you perceive the issues and new thought processes will be established to widen your boundaries. Techniques are used to widen your perceptions. A few of the many different techniques used are listed below:
- Changing Feelings by Dissociation – Changing Feelings by Dissociation is a technique to reduce or eliminate unpleasant feelings by dissociation and submodality change.
- Collapsing Anchors – Collapsing Anchors is a technique to lessen or remove the impact of an unwanted anchor (feeling).
- Empowering Questions – This technique involves the practitioner asking good powerful questions to express attention towards constructive states, resources and actions.
- Fast Phobia Cure – Technique used to remove fears (This depends on the level of the phobia).
- Future Pacing – Technique used to mentally prepare and rehearse future events to improve performance and dispel anxiety.
- Getting things Done – A technique used to reduce or stop emotions that are blocking you from getting things done.
- Making Difficult Decisions – A technique used to make decisions ensuring all details are taken into consideration.
- Six step reframing – A technique used to change behaviour coming from the unconscious mind.
- Timeline – A technique used to explore opportunities and challenges from different time perspectives. It can be easier to resolve an issue which happened in the past from the perspective of going back to that time.
HOW DOES IT HELP
NLP provides a skill for creating change. If you want to have more choices about your behaviour, emotions and develop new abilities
in your thinking NLP can help. NLP is to help you master your life and you achieve this by conquering your mind. It allows you
to notice patterns about how you communicate with yourself and the world around you. It unravels how you process information
through the 5 senses (pictures, sounds, feelings, smells, tastes) and how you translate and interpret this information. It’s the strategy behind your thinking and behaviour which makes the difference when generating successful outcomes.
- Develop confidence and greater self esteem
- Improve health, reduce stress and increases energy
- Enhance your relationships.
- Identify and remove limiting beliefs that are holding you back in life and increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Identify your subconscious mind so that you can learn more quickly than traditional teaching methods and maximise learning strategies
- Develop effective presentation skills and adapt language to individual preferences
- Clarify your direction in life and where you want to be.
WHY CHOOSE IT?
NLP helps you realise and use your strengths and thoughts to get from where you are currently to where you desire to be. It allows
you to be in control of your actions and more focused on where you want to be. People choose NLP for different reasons and below are some of the reasons NLP might be right for you:
- Improve confidence and energy levels
- Increase your performance in different areas of life.
- Reduce stress and create a healthier lifestyle.
- Remove learning and behavioural problems.
- Reduce your fears and phobias.
- Deal with anxieties, low self esteem, confidence barriers and
|Employed, Self Employed or Student over 26||Unemployed, Receiving Benefits, Low income or Students under 25|
|6 Sessions £99 inc 2 free sessions||6 Sessions £48|
|8 Sessions £150 inc 2 free sessions||8 Sessions £79|
|10 Sessions £200 inc 2 free sessions||10 Sessions £99|
|Thereafter £25 per session||
For further information or to book contact the Counselling Coordinator at email@example.com